Posted on 09/28/2021

Use MyLA311 (on your cell or via computer) to report various homelessness issues. Including cleanups and encampments.   
Use the above link to request some of the most sought after City services. You can attach pictures and add text description.

Some example for services that can be submitted:
  • Dead Animal Removal
  • Investigations
  • Homeless encampment, Illegal auto repair, Illegal construction, Illegal construction fence, Illegal discharge of water, Illegal dumping in progress, Illegal excavation, Illegal sign removal, Illegal vending, Leaf blower violation, News rack violation, Obstructions and Tables , chairs obstructing and Report Water Waste
  • Problems & Repairs: Report graffiti or issues with streetlights
  • Refuse & Pickups: Bulky items, Containers, electronic waste, metal/household appliances, Illegal dumping, Service not complete and etc
  • Sanitation Billing: Bulky item fee, Extra capacity charge and Solid resource fee
  • Street Problem/Repair: Barricade removal, Bus pad/landing, Curb repair, Flooding, General street inspection, Guard/warning rail maintenance, Gutter repair, Land/mudslide, Pothole, Resurfacing, Sidewalk repair and Street sweeping
  • Trees/Vegetation: Bees or beehive, Median island maintenance, Overgrown vegetation/plants, Palm fronds down, Street tree inspection, Street tree violations, Tree emergency, Tree obstruction, Tree permits and Weed abatement for pvt parcels
  • Other: To be used ONLY if the issue being reported does not fit into any of the SR Types available on this list. Select Radio buttons above to see more SR Types.
It takes a community to make a difference and change/improve our area.

© 2022 Encino Neighborhood Council.

Contact Us

(747) 282-0450

Social Media

Are you sure you want to remove this?

Please enter the email address you would like to send this to